Peter is a trained and experienced individual and organisational Human Potential development facilitator and coach. He has participated in Human Potential realisation summit and training workshops in Europe and India. Peter is a passionate thought leader in the CONSCIOUS CULTURE and BEING LEADER development space focusing on human performance at peak levels in different activities in life.
Peter has been involved in the social-community sector over the last 5 years and has facilitated Entrepreneurial Equalisation and Youth Employability workshops and mentoring/coaching sessions in South Auckland. Today, Peter is introducing a new EMPLOYABILITY + FUTURE OF WORK assessment with a Human-centric and performance breakthrough focus. Through workshop/mentoring training, youths can assess, learn and discover how ready they are to face the constantly changing demands in the future or work, and how they can grow and shift to a more mature performance consciousness to thrive and shine in their new career.
* Certified Individual and Organisational Human Potential Coach (since 2014)
* Associate member of the Institute of Management Consultant NZ (IMCNZ - 2012)
* Certification in Stages International - The Evolving Edge - Foundations of the Stages Model
* Certification in Stages International - Frontiers of Consciousness - Unfolding the Four MetAware stages
* Authorized to administer, score and interpret Disc Profile instruments for consulting, coaching, training and counselling from Institute of Motivational Living (2012)