Why and how this workshop will benefit you?
- This is not your regular leadership training course. It is experiential and not content driven. It invites you to step into the ‘BEING’, how to engage and show-up as a BEING LEADER in the world, and “playing at peak or optimal potential in the court”.
- This is a tested Leadership Development Program that expands your conventional and scientific mode of knowing about leadership today, into a dynamic consciousness-based mode of direct and actionable knowledge of a Being Leader to confidently face emerging challenges.
- The workshop will demystify the process of Being Leadership and relate it to your top-most or most pressing leadership challenges you are facing today and tomorrow at work.
- Potentiate a shift in your authentic leadership capacity by developing enhanced meaning-making capabilities of a Being Leader with an expanded field of knowing and Doing from Being.
- Leave the day with practical and deeper-level take-home insights and practices to leverage what you are doing today to another level of assurance and inventiveness in work and life.
This is a full-on 1-day Master Class group session designed for 8 to 18 participants per workshop.
- HOW a leader can cultivate deeper leadership capacities (with greater confidence) by awakening your peak performance state and your Authentic Self.
- WHAT a leader knows is important. But we will discover that HOW a leader knows can help the leader to see further from a “higher elevation”, and this will inform their actions and effectiveness in more powerful ways than he or she can ever imagine, (like standing on a mountain peak).
- Includes a unique online Professional Human Potential survey with a comprehensive report giving you insights to a wealth of your Human Potential metrics (all 29 of them).
- The workshop will be run with two facilitators to create a safe container for enriching conversations and sharing.
$750.00 per participant plus GST (including comprehensive Professional Human Potential Realisation assessment and report, workshop handouts, lunch, morning & afternoon refreshments). Customised and in-house enquiry welcome.
For more details or to register, please text or contact Peter Leong (and I will get back to you) at Mobile: 021 190 2828;
Peter is a trained and experienced individual and organisational Human Potential development facilitator and coach. He has participated in Human Potential realisation summit and training programs in Europe and India. He is also a member and thought leader in the Being at Full Potential Global Council. In the social-community sector, Peter has facilitated Entrepreneurial Equalisation and Youth Employability workshops in South Auckland.