This is 2 day workshop training program for the whole team to immerse into the conscious experience and praxis of a high performance team. At the end of the workshop training, each participant will gain a shift in his or her mindset and a new sense of making-meaning in their everyday actions.
In our research on what makes the difference between a good performing Team and a FULL Potential Team we have found the following five mindsets to be the most crucial enablers:
- Disciplined investment in shared team standards of BEING vs interpersonal adhoc team building activities: Measures how well the Team creates sustained conditions for trust, respect, openness to new ideas/new thinking.
- Collectively embody a meaningful purpose (team DNA) vs delivering a project: Measures the Team’s ability to rally behind a meaningful purpose and create concrete project opportunities to bring it to life.
- Opportunity seeking vs Problem solving: Measures the Team’s ability to practice the 3rd way. Ie: its ability to re-frame situations, problems and options (finding the win-win’s).
- Help each other shine in their wholeness vs leveraging the expertise we are labeled with: Measures the Team’s ability to see people in their wholeness (functional expertise is a part of that but not all of it) and creates responsibilities based on that.
- Unconditional dependability vs “when it suits me” dependability : Measures the Team’s ability to rely on each other, to follow through on commitments, set the right expectations and communicate proactively.
The Human Potential Assessment for teams accurately measures how a Team is performing on these five mindsets: